Monday, April 23, 2012

A great thriller!

Convicted is written by Tim Hughes.

If I could give this book a higher then 5/5 star rating I would! Beware that once you start reading you will not want to put this book down! There is adventure from page one till the end. It is well written with easy flowing dialogue.

The story follows Declan Elliot as he finds himself in danger after an unfortunate incident. Another main character, Valerie Dalton, plays an important part in this exciting adventure. The relationship between these two characters is believable and helps make the story. From one page to the next you will follow the main characters as they strive to make sense of what is happening around them.

Although the setting of the story is in the future, you could really see this story taking place in any time period. I liked how the author used the setting to help his story move quickly. I could find nothing negative to say about this book. It is action packed from the first page till the last and ends exactly as it should. I especially liked how the author blended this adventure with Biblical themes. It is a great book and I look forward to reading every book this author writes!

I would like to thank the author for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment