Monday, April 23, 2012

A fun book to read!

S.A.V.E. Squad Book 1: Dog Daze is written by Lauraine Snelling and Kathleen Wright.

What a fun book to read. The story is interesting as well as entertaining. There is much to learn from this book, things like teamwork, friendship and even celebrating your differences. The story revolves around a group of girls, with Aneta Jasper as the main character.

Even though I was an adult reading a book written for the late elementary age group, I still really enjoyed this story. I liked how the characters related to each other. I liked the project they work on together as it made the story more interesting. I would definitely let my child read this book! I gave the book a 5/5 stars because there is really nothing negative I could say about this book!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment