Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Review for The Heaven Answer Book by Billy Graham

The Heaven Answer Book by Billy Graham is a compilation of questions on heaven and his explanation of what the Bible says is the answer.

The questions are all ones Christians have asked over Billy Graham’s time in the ministry. He has answered them on different occasions and this book brings them all together in one place for us to read. From will we eat food while in heaven to will we know our friends and family, each question is thoughtfully answered. Using scripture to support his answers you will learn everything the Bible has to say about heaven and our time there.

The plan of salvation is given and easily understood. This book would be great tool to use in presenting the plan of salvation to an unsaved friend. Not only will they read the verses about how to be saved but will have a better understanding of heaven and what it will be like to live eternally with Christ.

I liked everything about this book. It was easy to read. The questions were simple and the answers were easy to understand. I was able to follow each answer given. Meaning the steps and scriptures he presented solidified his answers. This book is a must read for anyone with questions about heaven!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based solely on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment