Saturday, March 24, 2012

The characters in the book are captivating

Lost and Found is written by Ginny Yttrup and published by B&H Publishing Group.

Jenna Bouvier’s life is not all it seems. She has married into a rich family but money does not buy her peace and contentment. The story follows Jenna as she grows and becomes a woman rather then just someone only living for others approval. The other main character is a woman named Andee. She is looking for satisfaction in her life and work. It is the connection between these two main characters that keeps the story interesting.

The characters in the book are captivating. You will want to read more just to see how the characters react to each unique situation they encounter. The story itself is very in depth and moves at a quick pace. I enjoyed the story and even though there were parts that I found boring it still kept my attention till the end.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 4/5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment