Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A book with four fun romances!

Seattle Cinderella is written by Gail Sattler and published by Barbour Books.

This book has four separate love stories and they all take place in Seattle, Washington. The characters are all family or acquaintances so the stories flow well together. Although the stories are short the romances are believable and enjoyable.

In the first story, Cindy is running the family muffler shop and does not see the need for a man in her life. But can she resist Luke much longer? In the next story Annie must prove she has changed and win the heart of Brent. The third story finds Zella in a writing class and falling in love with her favorite author. The last story is very cute as Farrah is a little older then the man she has fallen for. Will he pursue her no matter their age difference?

Each story is a quick read. I liked the interaction of the main characters and how each story flowed well into the others. The minor characters in each story were also well written and help the stories move along. Overall a great book with four fun romances.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment