Saturday, March 24, 2012

The author draws you into the story

The Merchants Daughter is written by Melanie Dickerson and published by Zondervan.

Annabel is an indentured servant to Lord Ranulf. Their relationship changes over time as they get to know each other better and spend time in the evenings discussing the Bible. The setting is what makes this an especially enjoyable story. Set in a castle during medieval times the story will remind you of the classic The Beauty and the Beast.

The author draws you into the story with her descriptions and the intriguing conversations held between the main characters. Even the evil character was fun to read about! I loved how the story had different twists you weren’t expecting and how the story concludes. Overall it was an enjoyable read and one I have no problem recommending!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment