Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two Reviews for books by Ronica Stromberg

Book one in the Kirsten Hart Series by Ronica Stromberg is about a twelve-year-olds move to a new town. The story follows Kirsten as she makes new friends and learns about Jesus.

The author is great at describing the emotions the main character is feeling. You learn about Kirsten by reading how she reacts to the different situations she encounters. Although it has a bit of a mystery in it, the book is really about Kirsten discovery of who she is and why she needs Jesus.

Not one of the best book I have read but it is well written and moves along quickly.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.
 

Book Two in the Kirsten Hart Series by Ronica Stromberg is about a young girl adjusting to being a Christian in a non-believing world. The story follows Kirsten as she learns how to be a follower of Christ and not a follower popular friends.

The author is great at describing the emotions the main character is feeling. You learn about Kirsten by reading how she reacts to the different situations she encounters. The relationship between Kirsten and the friends she meets at school are believable.

Not one of the best books I have read but it is well written and moves along quickly.  I gave this book a 4/5 stars.

I would like to thank ChristianReviewofBooks.com and the publisher for the copy of these books I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment